sheesh
i think i wasted the last two weeks of my hols
seriously wasted.....ahhhhhh
at least rs is settled i guess?
haiz
i hvnt even done a single piece of hw....shld start le...cant start any later le otherwise too late...ahhhhhh....DIE n i shall stop using all these ..... le. Yes and i shall type in proper english too. xD
Okay then.
Yesterday was the maybe fifth time walking around the whole j8??? I lost count. Or rather i didn't count at all. xD haha. Oh and I went to the library. xD So boring right? I had no choice okay? Not that i chose to go there. I had to go there.
I went for replacement today. When i saw Mrs. Ting I was so shocked. Partly because I didn't know that she teaches replacement. Hehe.
Nothing interesting happened. Just came here to update for the sake of updating? Hehe.
Aiya I so boliao. Sheesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment