Tuesday, 12 June 2007

the second post today!!
changed my blogskin xD
rather happy
but then i think my tagboard is ugly
and uh i made some changes
xD

oh n hor i forgot to mention i DROPPED MY PHONE AGAIN.
somemore on the wet floor of the bus stop of united square.
my grammer isnt very good here.
sheesh.
should change back to proper english.
Okay I am back to using proper English to blog.
People, please tag!!xD
Thankies!

And meanwhile I shall try to beautify my tagboard. Unless you think it's nice? I think it's okay except for the uh largeness of the bottom part and the scroll bar. xD
I suddenly feel so excited for don't know what reason.
Tomorrow is the day i finally start on my homework.
Yes.
No msn. No blogging. Maybe after I finish a piece of homework. Yes. At least one. And maybe after I read at least 5 pages of the book. xD And also after I do research for the history PT. Yes. Should have started earlier. However I believe it's never too late. That was what my parents instilled in me since young. But then I think it's used in a wrong context here. Hehe. xD
And after I do all that which would be very impossible, I will feel very accomplished. Yes I know I will. xD But the thing is: Will I ever achieve all that after having slacked for uh since the start of the june holidays? Which is too be exact. 16 days so far. Haha I feel so accomplished in my occupation as a slacker. Aren't you proud of THIS slacker? I am so proud of myself for having done nothing and am still here typing this post and wasting time. ^^

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Okay I guess this is enough.
Shall go read a bit.
And uh.
One day I will do a commentary on 王子. xD
And claudia are you sure it's because of you then I know?
Sheesh.
I am feeling so English-educated.
Yes I know I am.
But hmm how do you say that?
I feel like I have only typed and spoken in proper English and not Singlish all my life. xD
Okay fine I am wasting my time.

Bye Bye all the ladies and uh gentlemen (I strongly urge you to ignore what comes next. xD It will be a waste of your time. Serious.)No guys come here anyways. 'Cause uh I do not know any, if you do not count those at tll. Which I don't count actually. 'Cause I don't really know them except their name. Yes. I am that anti-social. xD And if i don't count my cousins. Oh uh I am equally anti-social. Thank you thank you. I know you feel like praising me for being such a pathetic loser. I am so honoured to be one. And yet I am here typing stuff full of truth and sarcasm. And wasting my time. Sheesh. What was my point in all that elaboration?



Do I miss you?

No comments: