Wednesday, 13 June 2007

Hahaha I am in a very happy mood now. xD

The MP for my area just came and he was talking to my father. I wasn't there 'cause I was in pyjamas and I wasn't suited to be seen. xD However, I was eavesdropping on their conversation. xD And I heard something extremely pleasing to the ear. xD And I just realised that I used many xDs in the last few sentences. Must be 'cause I am feeling very elated now :D

MP: Do you have any children?
Father: Yes. A daughter.
MP: How old is she?
Father: Fourteen.
MP: Fourteen. Sec 2. Which school?
Father & Mother: Rgs.
MP: Oh rgs. Must be very clever. Only the top 0.0000 something percent can get in. Are her results good?
Father: Okay larh.
MP:Does she study hard?
Father: Yes. (I am so extremely surprised when he said that. I am so lazy that I myself can't believe it and he said that to the MP even though he knows of it himself.)

Haha and the rest is irrelevant to me. xD
I am clever. Haha so not?!?!?!?!?!?! I am hardworking. Haha so not?!?!?!?!?!?!
Did my father realise he was lying to a MP? How could he? Hmph. Today is the day I am hardworking and clever. But what have I achieved today? Hurhur. Nothing to be proud of. Sheesh.
Anyways, the conversation wasn't just all that. I only typed what made me pleased. Hehe. And uh it isn't exactly what he said. I can't remember the whole thing except the above. And my mind sort of didn't remember what they said in elaboration or just what they said. Hehe I have a wonderful memory. Yes I know.
Then afterthat my father was like When I go to school to meet your teacher, then I will tell her that you are lazy. Aiya. Sheesh. Why did they want to meet her? Also nothing what? Other than I am lazy? And that doesn't really have to do with her. 'Cause it's my fault. Haiz. Sheesh. I am supposed to be happy.
Yes I am happy. xD
Haha. And i still remember just now at around 6.40pm my father was sort of pissed that I haven't eaten my dinner yet and wasn't hungry and willing to eat yet. Then he said, "Later MP coming. Then he come in then he see you eating." Haha he was so jin zhang. Then after I finished eating. He said," Aiyoh your room so messy. Later MP come in then he see." In the end, did he come in? Haha, no. He wouldn't have the time anyway. So my room is still messy. Haha. xD

Oh and I am so accomplished today. Not for homework. If only I can be so productive for homework. Sheesh. Oh and I was so so so excited when I saw what I saw. Don't think the wrong way. I shall not elaborate.

Oh and I realised I have been using >< , xD , sheesh a lot lately. Thanks to the influence of Tan Shi Yun. What else? What else?

Mos burger tomorrow! Yay my mother is going to sponsor me. I will have money to buy a father's day gift too! :D

Haha. Third post for today! Including the one around midnight.

Oh and I am pissed at my relative who said that when he slept, I haven't slept yet. Sheesh. But then it isn't something new. But then he wasn't here to be a spy. He was here to sleep for the night otherwise he would have to spend money on a hotel. Sheesh.
And uh I feel like publicising for my auntie that her son knows jj and jy. Haha. But I shall not elaborate anymore. For fear that somehow some relative knows this place.
Whoever is as boliao as me who spent uh let's see, around 2-3 hours on something so interesting. xD I am so proud of myself. xD But then I did it again on another thing but then I wasn't as successful as the first time 'cause too many came up. Did I sound sick? Haha. 'it' isn't anything sick okay? You can't expect anything of that sort with me.

Okay then I shall sleep early today. There's CO tmr! And I am going to wake up at 6 am for fear of being late again and making Miss Tan Shi Yun wait. Haha. Sorry!

Okay enough for today. Good night.

No comments: