Okay just an update.
Feeling rather emotional now, 'cause jiajun just got out of css2. Damn sad. I am serious. Why must they leave both rg girls together somemore. And right, zhengning better do what she said just now. She better do rg proud! But I am still sad. WHY? WHY? WHY MUST IT BE JIAJUN? WHY MUST ZHENGNING AND JIAJUN COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER? WHY MUST EITHER ONE OF THEM BE OUT? AHHHHHHHHH..... WHY?!
Okay fine I have no mood to blog about S-L or my haircut anymore. great?! so great! and i m nt even in the mood for proper english....>.< sheesh..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Think I have got it out of my system.
Hopefully.
Shall try to blog about my haircut. S-L maybe another time. Got to do xin ren after this. Left a few more sentences.
Okay now my hair is shorter. xD Ya that's all. And I waited for a long time to get it cut. And I went to a place where aunties go to. xD I know I am kiddy and auntie at the same time. xD Hahaha. Okay whatever. Sheesh>.<
Okay turns out that I can blog about S-L now. Okay I think I like the kids but they do not like me. Guess I am too boring. Can't blame me okay? No bond with them and I was so stupid that I didn't know what will the temperature of water be when you add 80deg C of hot water and 50deg C of warm water together. That was p6 science anyway. Okay I am so loser and so stupid. >.< I kept on killing insects. You know that type of irritating insects which suddenly fly down. I am not making sense. xD Then I never like go and wash my hands and so the girl called me 'no manners'. So I ended up going to wash my hands every now and then. I prefer toddlers. xD Hahaha. Okay guess it's 'cause I am kiddy. Then sometimes I just don't get what they were saying. Hehe see I so stupid! Oh then there was this girl who stood up for me when she heard her calling me 'no manners'. So nice of her. But then I had no chance and I didn't dare to approach her. I don't know how to. So pathetic right? I am so going to die. The kids are nice. As in the pair of sisters. Jingwen and Wanyu. 'Cause I only interacted with them. Yes I succeeded in remembering their names. xD Rather enjoyable while tutoring them. (:
not while waiting though.cos er i was so super left out.that was one of the reasons i dint go for any the last few weeks.they were like talking among themselves but still thanks teri for trying. but i love to stone when i m er ya er left out. shit. i so hate it. >.< >
Ooh it's already 12.28 am so I shall go chiong my xin ren then er go for replacement then heritage trail. xD Then pack for camp. I know I am very last minute. D:
No comments:
Post a Comment