Sunday, 17 June 2007

I feel so accomplished.
I finally did my first piece of homework yesterday.
I ended up doing the character as a friend question and I chose Dawan! xD
And and and I read 3 books!
All thin ones though.
But I still feel accomplished.
However, I haven't touched my other urgent homework.
Now I feel so loser. Hurhur my thinking changes fast eh? I am a fickle-minded person. Haha so not!!!! Hmph. ):


Okay.
What can I write about 信任? I have no idea. Except the ones I always use to start compositions. So cliche. I should change that. BUT I will use that if I end up with no new idea. xD



Start of week4/last week of june holidays in 1day's time )):
S-L session in 1day time (:
Jalan Besar Heritage Trail in 2 days time (:
TLL replacement in 2 days time
CO camp in 3days time (:
Holidays end in 7days time D:


Okay I guess that was super random.
Anyway there is no learning lab today.
Mrs Ting is sick. ):
I still remember that she asked me on tuesday if I was going this sunday.
Hopefully tuesday's replacement we will have her. : D
Otherwise to me replacement for math is not much of a use. For secondary level that is.


OMG zhong guo hua dropped to number4?!?!
Okay that was equally random.xD


Should I cut my hair today? I still don't know where to cut until. And where to cut!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh haha... Sheesh>.< I want to cut!!!!!!!!! Okay maybe I shall not cut today. NO cannot!!!! If like that then camp will be so troublesome. Not camp. My hair during camp will be so troublesome. D: Okay I should go cut today. Ooh otherwise I can cut myself again. No not cut myself. Cut my hair myself. xD
Aiya. Sheesh>.<

No comments: