hello hello. xD oh ya I am supposed to type in proper English.
Okay.
Today went to prac with Shi Yun and Vianne and Ahma. I feel so hardworking. BUT I know I am not. Anyway we pracced. Yes we pracced. From 8.30-10. For Shi Yun and I it was from 7.45 to 10. 'Cause her father fetched us. I was super shocked when I saw this guy in the car at the zebra crossing there asking me to go there. Haha. Then I saw this shadow I would say of Shi Yun and finally got it sorted out. Today I was early okay? Haha. THANK YOU SHIYUN AND HER FATHER AND HER MOTHER. But then hor(oops) I am still angry at your brother okay? What dengue?! Hmph.
And sorry claudia hor(oops) for sort of forcing you to come today. And having managed to force you to come yesterday for the what do you call that? Okay nevermind. ;D Oh I am so accomplished today. I managed to thread in many many beads. -egoego- Oh and I got 50 out of 60 for Shi Hui's friend's test. xD So pro hor(oops)? Haha. Okay enough already. I should go do my work already. Since I didn't do any so far today although we planned to.
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY BRENDA. YOU WON'T SEE THIS BUT STILL. XD
Hmm I think I missed out something.
Okay fine I think I know.
Just now ylbfb was bai fen bai ge chang da sai. Then there was this xiao tian tian. Who sang EXTREMELY NICE. Hahaha I am so nice. Okay more of sarcastic. xD Lalala. xD
Okay fine I have already wasted enough time.
No comments:
Post a Comment