Saturday, 23 June 2007

Hello hello.

I think I shall give up on using proper English in my posts. Or maybe I shan't. Okay I shall use it when I feel like. xD

Anyways, I am sorry that I left out Shi Ting in the list of people I saw at the home. SORRY. It was really late and I was not thinking correctly. Shi Ting, if you still come here, I am really sorry. And anyway, thank you jiahe for helping us take the photo. xD And now I feel like koping photos. Who has photos for me to kope? I want! Hahaha. Okay fine I was the one with the camera and the one who chose to keep it in my bag forever. And not take it out. Until vianne told me to. See I so guai ^^ Hahaha whatever.

Hmmmm should I put it up here?
Eeyer why is it that only one photo can be loaded? And in that photo I don't look nice. In a rather awkward position also so I shall not put it up here. xD Lalala. So now I have no photos to put up. ): Can anyone give me photos? Pretty please... -looks in the way puss in Shrek does-

Okay.
So today is the last weekend of the holidays.): Sad. Haiz. And I wasted the whole of my holidays. ): Even sadder. I could have done so much more. ): When will I ever learn to not do things last minute? Haiz. And considering my gpa I really need to learn it fast. Really fast. ): Possible? Haiz. Why do I always seem so optimistic and positive when trying/attempting to encourage people but fail to do so to myself? Haiz. Okay in actual fact I can't encourage people. I suck at it, I think. And I can't really talk. Fact is that I have kept to myself for like the whole of my 12 years on Earth. Until I came to rg, I was never so high, lame, whatever. Sad life sad case sad me. Sobs sobs. So don't blame me if I seem very dao or I can't find a way to respond or can't find what to say. Fact is that I care too much. I think. I don't really seem to know it myself.

Haiz. Sad.

Oh and I realised that in my co camp post I missed out things. So er can go to claudia's blog to learn more.
Anyway our skit was impromptu and I didn't know I was the peanut house so can't blame me okay? And anyway I suck at acting. >.< And I think I looked stupid and retarded shaking the peanuts around. Next year I shall be in camp comm, I think. It seems fun. xD
Oh and thanks ahma for thanking shiyun and me after dazu yesterday. Haha. And why you never come here anymore? ): Oh and thanks for the candle too! :D


Okay now I really go to go do my geography article response. And attempt to study Physics. I think I will flunk Physics. And I have already flunked the Physics quiz last term. Sad. ): Have to pull it up!!!!!!! HELP! Anyone interested to help? Hehe. I guess everyone's busy with their own stuff. ): But oh wells nevermind. Shall try to do things independently for once. And I SHALL SUCCEED. Hopefully.

No comments: