I think my computer have some type of virus. Really. There would suddenly have this thing pop up saying that Internet Explorer/MSN Messenger has encountered a problem and needs to close. Blah blah blah. Hopefully not. I have so so so many things saved here. Okay that wasn't the point.
My point was that I just realised that my blog song had been echoing itself. Yes I know I am slow to realise now. But I really didn't hear any echo last time. But I have since changed it. Anyway I am going to change the song soon. xD
And I have decided against a commentary 'cause I won't have time to do nowadays. When I finally do it, it will be so outdated.
Oh and right.
My point was also to say that I was bullied. The culprits you know yourself. How could you both be so evil? Okay maybe you both got influenced by my evilness but still is that the way? Haiz. Utterly disappointed. Sobs sobs. You both know what you both did. Hmph. Next time when I go to your house again and your house(not again. Haha I sound so confusing.) you will get it back. Hmph. Haha I know this is a bit late. But then it's better late than never as they always say. xD
Many people will not understand what I just said. And I realised that my previous posts also had things which couldn't be understood. However, so long as the people involved understand, I am happy.
Okay shall go back to writing the diary entries for Dawan. Yes I haven't done that yet. And yes. I am doing Sing to the Dawn for the reading programme individual activity. It's a thin book and I have done it before in Primary 5. And I just realised that my primary school's English standard was rather high. Fine. Not high but better than average. But why is my English so hopeless here? Okay shall not continue typing.
More and more people are getting to know it. Ahhhhh how? So dead. But then again. It was already known since sometime ago. But then haiz. What am I saying here? I don't even get my point.
Oh and to my s-l group. I am extremely sorry. Really really sorry. I just guess I am not really responsible. And sorry for thursday. My father didn't want to fetch me there 'cause he wasn't ready. 'Cause he haven't eaten his fruits. -.-''' So if I went by bus then by the time I reach there would be no point. Hope you all are not angry or pissed or anything okay? Sorry. Anyway please do keep me informed of any changes to the timings/days so that I can plan earlier. Thank you. I think you all won't see this unless you all come here. Anyways I will be going on Monday. And Wednesday I won't be able to go. And if it is changed to Thursday like this week's, please do tell me. Thanks and I am really really sorry.
Okay okay I guess I am really lazy.
So I shall not waste any more time. And go do my Individual Reading Activity. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment