Thank God It's Thursday (yesterday, that is)
I was in a damn good mood yesterday especially after lunch lolol I think the people in my env mod group will notice it the most lol cos the past two weeks, I was ESPECIALLY sian and hence dao, and so I think the only words I said to them the past two weeks was "hi" and "bye" lol oops. But I would say I was quite talkative (by my own standards) yesterday heh. And it's all because it's the first early last day of school in a week since school started again! :) Last week during AC2102 lecture in the night, I kena a migraine and felt super sick on the way home, feeling nauseous and all, that once I reached home, I just konked out on the sofa and the next time I woke was 2 hours later when it was almost 12 midnight haha and then I went to bathe oops. That's what a 12 hour day in school (and hence 15 hour day outside) did to me, though I choose to believe it was because the LT was too cold and I probably didn't get enough sleep the previous night. (since nothing like this happened during the first week of school)
Anyway, highlights of the week:
I had a super tiring night's sleep on Tuesday and hence felt super tired on Wednesday. (And nope, you don't think sick here ;)) And that's because, for the first time in a lot of months/years, I had a proper dream (actually, it was two lol) during my sleep. And, it was so damn freaky I actually woke up in shock at 5 plus in the morning. And I keep getting reminded of it because my driving license is here and I need to go collect it at the post office because we missed the delivery. So yes, if you have inferred, in my dream, I was driving hahaha. I can't actually remember the process anymore but I remembered that I was driving in a place with many highways and the highway above the one I was on, was on fire (like the big explosion kinda fire) and then I dont know what I did, but my car dropped down from the highway and I landed somewhere, still in the car, but upside down. But for some reason, I didn't sustain any injuries lol. I was more concerned about paying my father for the damages to the car.
I reckon every tuesday night, I will have dreams hahaha because it's the Psychology of Crisis Stress Management day. The lecturer was talking about how vehicular accidents are very common that Tuesday, and yup in the night I dreamt of that, even though he shared many other more scary/sad/freaky stories.
The other dream, I am too lazy to share. hahaha lunch time now
TGIF everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment