Sunday, 8 September 2013

ICE EDGE II // COTTON CANDY FRAPPE

Finally finally had the chance to eat at ICE EDGE II after I found out about it a few weeks back. 
We went to the upper thomson branch cos it's damn near our house haha. There's a kovan branch which is apparently very popular though. 
However, when we went today, it was completely empty lol (to think i was worrying about not having seats) but people started streaming in at around 1 plus pm.

Overall experience was not bad. Service was fast and food was adequately good. 
Photos are taken with an iPhone4 so pardon the quality.

SALMON SALAD 
Very very strong smell of salmon. Only tried the salmon which was grilled, and it was not bad hahah.


CORDON BLEU
Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and pieces of bacon. Just look at the cheese oozing out!
NICE LEH HAHAHA I LIKE. The pieces of bacon are like non existent, though I can see them, I can't taste them lol probably cos they are too tiny. My parents loved it too hahaha. And it was good that the chicken breast wasn't too tough.
My mother finished the salad by the side and she loved it too hahaha kept saying very nice lol.
Then there's the mac and cheese, which didn't really taste like mac and cheese, but rather macaroni in some kinda sauce with raisin. Not bad too haha, if only it was hot, I guess I would like it better.

GRILLED DORY
lol never try no comments. 

SEAFOOD AGLIO OLIO
WAH NICE LEH though i usually hate spaghetti. BUT the spicy version is really spicy. Plus I can't stand how there's slices of garlic everywhere lol...



 MAOSHANWANG LAVA CAKE with MAOSHANWANG ICECREAM
The lava cake was TINY... and the durian taste can be stronger? Once you've tried wimbly lu's chocolate lava cake, I doubt any lava cake can measure up to it....
For the icecream, the durian taste is there and I think it was just nice hahaha I like. Too bad there's no salted egg or bak kwa flavour today :( Shall go back and try those flavours some other day!


Anyway, we went to the IT show to get a new printer, cos the one at home is dying. So popped by changi city point for starbucks! And finally tried the cotton candy frappe...which was erm disappointing? Though the colour is really pretty. First taste was of something that tasted like antibiotics (i think it was the raspberry syrup). But then after that first sip, the raspberry taste disappeared and it just tasted sweet/of vanilla all the way -.- Or maybe im just suay but at least i tried it? hahaha

No comments: