Wednesday, 8 August 2007

-edited:stupid blogger ate my my words):-




I think today was rather fun and nice!(:

I forgot some things along the way again. But whatever.
Main points then :D

1. OUR CLASS GOT SECOND!! AND WE GOT A BIG BOX(PAMPERS BOX) OF FOOD! AND I SAW MMs PRINGLES AND MANY MANY MORE!!!! AND WE EATING ON MONDAY!!!XD SO EXCITING!!!!THANKS PRISCHEW AND VERONICA FOR PUTTING IN SO MUCH EFFORT!<33333 206 LOADS AND LOADS!!!


2. DURING COMMUNITY SINGING RIGHT OR WHATEVER U CALL IT THERE WAS ONE SONG CHORUS PART WHEN EVERYONE STARTED JUMPING, I WAS LIKE THE ONLY ONE STANDING DOWN THERE. NOT MOVING): HAHA BUT CANNOT BLAME ME OKAY...MY FOOT WAS HURTING AGAIN!!!! AND I WAS BEING SO EXTRA LIKE THE ONLY ONE WHO WASNT ER JUMPING? HAHA AND I DIDNT LOOK BEHIND FOR FEAR THAT EVERYONE ELSE THERE WOULD ALSO BE JUMPING THEN I WILL BE EVEN MORE SAD D: HAHAHA BUT WHATEVER IT WAS STILL NICE AND FUN AND WHATEVER. (:



3. WENT SHOPPING WITH SHIYUN! WE WENT FROM SCHOOL TO ORCHARD TO BUGIS TO RAFFLES CITY! HAHAHA AND AND AND WE GOT IDEAS(: SO EXCITING! YAY!!! AND WE ATE A LOT IN MY OPINION HAHA. WE DRANK A SLURPEE(SHARED),SOFT DRINK(COKE/SPRITE WITH YOSHINOYA MEAL) AND ATE CHEESE FRIES, YOSHI RICE BOWL WITH THE WAFFLE FRIES AND CHOCOLATE RAISINS ALL IN AROUND 6 HOURS!!! HAHAHA. I THINK I WILL GET FAT. BUT WHATEVER (:



4. IT IS FINALLY RESOLVED. (:





anyway, CONGRATS 404!!! (jiahui, peiqi, geraldine and xiner's class!! though i dont really seem to know peiqi, geralding and xiner AT ALL. i was really anti social last yr >.<>)







and so today is a GREAT DAY! except from the fact that i never got my wallet. they either dont suit me or they dont appeal to me or they are nice but in the long run i might not like it anymore. haha i have high expectations. (:


tomorrow i m gonna watch HARRY POTTER!!! after so long but whatever. (: and and and did i say i finished the book last week? okay a bit slow. but given the workload it's okay okay? hahaha i m getting high. tomorrow going shopping again! hope i can find a suitable wallet!!(: oh and i sort of fell in love with this adidas jacket at adidas raffles city..but i know it will be damn ex so whatever. but its still nice :D

i shall stop exclaiming. today has been a nice day!:D












HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! HAPPY BDAY SINGAPORE!
(and thanks for giving us a long weekend break. though its not really long after going out and what not. xD)


No comments: