I shall type in proper English now so as to prepare for the Personal Exposition Summative Assessment in Week 10. Please bear with me.
This week has been rather busy. Thursday was Chemistry Graded Assignment and today was Mathematics. Next Tuesday will be my Chinese PT presentation date and I also have to hand in math file on that day. >.< I think I will die. On Wednesday, we will be having History SA and I don't get what I learnt. (Haven't been listening...)
For today I will still relax. And I think the last paragraph was a horrendous mess of English. I am not used to this...Okay whatever. I shall hurry blog and then go find information for Chinese PT or else my death will be even more confirmed.
After Math SA today was Math block and Mrs Wee actually wanted to teach us Conguency and Similarity, but then we went on to what 'what features do Miss Universe have?,what features are believed to mean that a person is clever?,etc.' and then Mrs Wee started talking about ghost stories(: And bobo(bonian) got so easily scared lorh. When Mrs Wee was talking, Pristine suddenly scare her and she got so scared.. hahaha:D I think I might have nightmares tonight): How? I scared...Eeyer. And then yanting had to tell me about what marbles upstairs in the middle of the night means......but then i remember that time newspaper got say what it's myth or something...say what it's cos of the water pipes whatever de...omg larh damn scary esp the stories Mrs Wee told...don't dare to put soft toys near me lerh. >< OMG! scary!!! eeyer later I can't sleep how?! But I still want to hear more ghost stories lerh(: interesting mah! xD hahaha:D
Eeyer I just got reminded that Mrs Ho said she will pass us our Geog paper today...): But then she never come at all..Now I am getting scared again. I think I failed or something): Blearghs!
No mood to blog already.):
Random note. Shiyun and I got super shocked when we walked out of precious moments and we saw Willette and Nicole walk out of Cristofori(is that how u spell it?)...And I gave out a few 'screams of anguish'(quoting Nicole)..Really scary lerh. The thought of ygygls!!!! Omg! And what about erhu lessons? And there was no dazu today and so wls didnt come and so we didnt get our grade6 pu3! Yes she wants us to take grade6 i think. And I think I can't do it.):
No comments:
Post a Comment