Two more weeks people! Haha. Then I will be a year older. Haha. More mature haha. Unlike Miss Lim Shi Tian alr fourteen years old le then er still so haiz haiz. hahaha no offence hor. haha.
Okay whatever.
Oh oh oh I saw Pan Ling Ling and her two sons at Marina Square on Saturday. Apparently her husband was in front of her but too bad I didn't notice. Haha. And I think she's really pretty. I like her voice too. I heard her talk but I sort of forgot what she said. Haha. And I turned around and saw people looking at her. Wonder how does she stand those stares. Haha. Not my business right? Like haha I next time go be actress?????? HAHAHAHA wait long long lorh. And er I can't act as can be seen from various drama things.
Whatever that wasn't the point.
Okay the point is that.
I forgot to say that that day during the holidays, I saw Chen Han Wei too! Haha at the s-l place. And there was this Mediacorp bus. And apparently Adrian Pang was inside. But I can't really see. Ya. And we were practically staring at the bus as we waited for Tianyi outside the place. Haha. They were shooting there larh I think. This is so outdated but whatever.
Okay whatever that still isn't the point.
There's so many things to do yet there is so little time larh. Only 1 week has passed since the start of term 3 and everyone is so stressed up le. Haiz. And I still am in the holiday mood. Otherwise why in the world am I here? Sheesh>.<
So many tests coming up and deadlines. Then there's still concert. Less than a month to concert. And my xiangyun is still so super sucky. And now I think I will most probably be one of those being shan1-ed. Ya I am like 100% one of those. Haiz. I seriously must improve a lot a lot!!!!! SERIOUSLY A LOT. And stop disappointing people. There's still kaoji at the end of this year lorh. and concert next year. and syf next next year. time passes really fast. haiz. i don't want to think so far. but how can i when i m still in this pathetic state? no one to complain to. i can't even bring myself to talk. normally. how? we are only left with so little time. haiz. and i shall stop being dead during pracs. shall be more alive. but i m always tired at the start of the day and when it ends. maybe i should eat more and get more energy. but liddat then will get fatter. oh i know. i shall do what i did on fri. shall not say. i seriously hope that things will improve. improve tremendously. really. serious. there is hardly any more time left. and why m i still wasting time. but i cant help feeling abit --- at times. as in i cant really help it can i? i m a born loser. no matter what happens i m still as loser. >.<
Haiz I think I will continue the rest of that sad sad part somewhere else. But then again I should go eat lunch and attempt to do work. ): Haiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment