Monday, 27 May 2013

Happy 6th birthday, blog! X helpclearmywardrobe

Wow just realised that this blog's first post was on 12 May 2007.
Which means that ... -drumroll- ... THIS BLOG IS 6 YEARS OLD.
Like wow right? hahahahahha
But of course, blogging style has changed and things i blog about have changed too.
Like blogging about more mature things in a more matured tone, ya? HAHAHAH

I used to be like freaking lame lol and i used to post using lots of... like this... you know... which shows hesitation apparently...like the people who uses ... actually show hesitation subconsciously...this isn't kuazhang enough yet...i need an entire paragraph of words with...to show how i used to type like...luckily my writing didn't become affected cos of all the ... you know.... OK CANT STAND IT. <-- i="" lame.="" p="" see="" still="" very="">
Ok but I'm still the lame girl from 6 years ago. -.-



Anyways, come come help me clear my wardrobe at
http://www.agnesmaurice.com/users/3629/listings




THANK YOU MUCH MUCH!
I really wonder how long it will take for me to sell away those clothes lol. More to be updated later/another day probably. Finding pictures for clothes from long long ago collections is hard lol.

Few would know, but in recent years, I have become a blogshop addict lol. Though i would say that towards the end of last year and this year, I have toned down a lot okay. I hardly buy anything online/offline nowadays. Yeah and i hardly buy anything offline because i have become too used to online shopping that shopping in a physical store becomes a foreign concept. I become too lazy to try on clothes, too lazy to look around cos usually there's like too many things to look at and it becomes a little too much for the eyes (especially forever21 where the lights are brighttttttt. im imagining the orchard exchange f21 now.). I wonder if that's a good thing LOL. But it's definitely a bad thing when I overestimate/underestimate my sizing and end up with stuff that are too oversized for me/too low cut/too short or the clothes just don't look as nice on me as compared to the photos provided since im neither tall nor skinny LOL. BUT it's really convenient, like really. And stuff online are not as mainstream i would say. MINUS THE GEEK/NERD TEES WHICH ARE EVERYWHERE ONLINE TOO. -.-

OKAY HELP CLEAR MY WARDROBE and claudia's since that tribal cropped top is hers lol :D

No comments: