Okay i am feeling really guilty now.
Spent the whole of yesterday reading twilight and i am really proud to say I FINISHED READING IT ALR xDDDDD hahahaha yayness
<3 twilight :D i want to read new moon now!!!!!!
BUT I wasted time cos I didnt do ANY work AT ALL. and RS is driving me crazy ): i just wanna run away from it. SORRY SHI TIAN! D:
feeling rather bleargh now lerh. though it's the school holidays(yeah but where is the holiday spirit?) and the tv is on! er but i am not really watching. I WANT SCV. boo. but i will most probably nvr get it since i am like practically alone at home on wkdays anyway and er it wont be worth it cos it will just distract me A LOT ): bleargh.
tmr i have tll replacement fm 12-1.45 then afterthat can go out de lorh but due to that stack(okay not stack. it became a stack due to my er procrastination?bleh) of work, cannot lorh..but i think i am gonna bake with my mother (: that cake which didnt taste nice the other time i made it with shi tian haha. (it tastes burnt hehe)
i shld go grab lunch now (:
No comments:
Post a Comment