I know I shouldn't be here at this moment, at this time. and whatever. but i suddenly had this urge to at least blog something since I am already online. And guess what, now I am writing in half proper and half improper English. How great is that? Okay whatever.
Got back history today(both sa and pt). I am sad with my pt marks. And how can Ms Lee not give me that one more mark? Otherwise can get ___ already lerh. SAD. ): But it's true larh. How do you expect (insert no. can't rmb at this moment but it was thick so maybe 3-5?) pieces of paper to get a ___. I had already lost out in the appearance part of the rubrics. It just doesn't stand out. And I just did not show enough empathy? Haha thus this shows that I am not an empathetic person. ): That isn't good. Okay but then right. I did this pt like on my birthday and the day after that. And guess what, I did the ending part in the morning of the submission date, so er I must really be thankful I got like ___ for it. I could have easily gotten 10/20. serious. There wasn't enough effort. Anyway I have decided to get serious already. I cannot take chem so lightly now anymore. Otherwise i will just die ): And I don't want that to happen. Serious.
Okay i did enough ranting. At least the sa pulled me up. Anyway I am not taking history next year right? BUT still. haiz. I might get second choice what right? But it's okay though. (: Aiya I am talking incoherently again.
I want to get back chinese PT marks. And just expect my tears to like flow down. It was seriously bad. so upon 40, I can expect to get 15? YES. ): That is like the most I will give myself if I am the teacher lerh. ): -dies-
I also want to get back LIT SA which was like so long ago. ):
And I am scared for ORALS ):
bleh. but today was a rather good start. (not considering the no. of topics for chem we have to rush through before the eyas and the chem wksts she gave.)
okay sorry for the colours. I suddenly felt like putting some colours (:
No comments:
Post a Comment