Wednesday, 5 June 2013

rainy afternoon

Slept a good 10 hours maybe but im super sleepy now. Wonder if it's the weather or the fact that I only had 4 hours of sleep the day before or is it because I didn't drink coffee today?

Indulged in a 2pc chicken meal from KFC for lunch today because i had many cravings all at once, all of which are extremely unhealthy and fattening. Settled for KFC only because there's an outlet at J8 and I was too lazy to go further. But i took the stairs today and removed some fat and some skin (the rest I couldn't be bothered/resist) off the chicken. So it's less sinful?

Okay nothing much's been happening lately. Yesterday I was driving on the roads and there was the insect on the windscreen which made me distracted lol. I couldn't tell whether it's outside or inside the car lol. And then I saw a helicopter flying past. The last time I saw one flew by with the Singapore flag. Think it should be for NDP. Now that I'm not so afraid of the roads, I'm glad I actually dare to look around (other than look at the road infront) to actually see things other than cars and people. #toomainstreamforme lol

I don't know what it's like to have passion for something anymore. Neither do I know how it feels like to do something I love. (not watching dramas or eating la. meaningful stuff)

Uni life has made me become more and more jaded, so much so that I find myself holding on to RJ (whatever memories I had there) even more. How can we move on but yet not leave precious memories behind? Actually have a draft about uni year one sitting somewhere in my posts, but I doubt I will actually continue it, because there's nothing much to talk about anyway.

Can't wait for friends overseas to come back, then we can all catch up catch up and GO USS WITH THE XIANYUE PEEPZ. I've been waiting for way toooooo long.


No comments: