Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Taking a break from chionging geog (haha this break has lasted for many hours already :o)

Today I saw the most disgusting sight of RJ life. There was this cat(some black one with brown patches or something; looks rather unfamiliar) walking in the canteen lah. And guess what, it had in its mouth, A BIRD. You know those black birds with the yellow beaks we always see? I think they are called mynahs. Seriously it was such a gross sight :o And the bird wasn’t moving lah I have no idea what happened to it :o Oh and the thing is the cat isn’t a big cat, it looks like a kitten. I was damn grossed outtttt :(

GEOG IS DAMN SIAN TO DO. I KNOW I WASTED HOLS BUT OH WELL I REALLY RESTED (AT LEAST I DIDNT FEEL TIRED AT LIKE 10 PLUS PM, LIKE TODAY :( )

First day of school wasn’t as horrible as I thought(since what caused one of my panic attacks last night didn’t happen, but er it might just happen some other time), but it’s horrible enough. All the horrible truths. :o

Met up with Vianne which was good (Y)

**Advertisement!

Anyone wants Bio/Chem/GP/(Math) tuition tell me kay! (haha and nope i'm not the one teaching –.- i teach, no one will understand.)

Vianne’s the tutor haha and she’s a ex-J2 waiting for results! Her results are good lah and she can explain quite well haha so no worries about whether the tuition’s gonna be helpful. (:

Price: $35/hour(or is it 2 hours!) (damn cheap for private tuition!)

Venue: in RJ! (how convenient! i think other places also can actually er should be negotiable!)

Okay I am going to go back to geog!

No comments: