Saturday, 8 January 2011

first week of 2011

There’s gonna be a wedding in the open space in the opposite block(they have been cooking for the entire day already haha). And my parents went for a wedding dinner too. Haha I guess today’s an auspicious day eh hahaha :D

And today’s my most productive day too! Even though I got distracted by facebook and weibo for some time heh, I managed to finish up some stuff which I haven’t finished before today(yes I am talking about homework :( ). Will continue after I finish this blog post haha (: Oh and now that I am hearing sounds of cymbals(or whatever it is), I am reminded that there’s a funeral/wake in the block next to mine. :o (perfect example of racial harmony) Tonight’s gonna be a noisy night, but nevermind. (:

Oh I just remembered that there’s gonna be the last episode of 當夠愛上貓 tonight! (edit: it’s not the last ep tonight!)

Yesterday was open house! The performance was not bad (: We pracced quite a lot okay!:D It’s the most 多元化 open house performance that I have performed in :D Haha we had the daji performance, then singing + accompanying orchestra, and a nice CO piece with nice solos! Normally it’s just short CO pieces ahaha.

It feels rather surreal, seeing familiar faces(the J1s) in RJ. It feels as though it’s still 2009 and those people are still Sec3s. But no, we aren’t in RG anymore. And the juniors are gonna start appearing in front of us every now and then already! (just like last time haha, but maybe not as frequently lah!) Oh and the juniors (speaking of which, they haven’t changed much! but i didn’t manage to see yuqing ytd!:() will be coming for pracs too haha life will never be the same again

Oh and I just realised, it was our first and last open house. :O

(HAHA im suddenly reminded of eusebio’s mistakes on the CO info poster or whatever it is! hahaha damn funny tsk eusebio)

And tuesday(4/1) was RJCO chalet!

Went for lunch with weiqian, yifei, yiheng, yizuo (just realised 3 of them are yi___s haha)! It was the first time I know of yiheng being blur. How could he have forgotten hahaha! Yifei was rather late(tsktsk haha) so we went to meet the rest of CO late too hahaha!

(hahaha shit this is damn lame but I got reminded of the few moments when ordering food with weiqian hahaha! I wanted to order something lah but then the auntie say they don’t have that then because weiqian ordered katsu curry don, so the auntie was like 你order那個雞的啦!她order豬的,你order雞的。一個豬,一個雞。好不好? Then, she repeated  一個豬,一個雞。a few times hahaha so I was damn amused for don’t know what reason! Yeah and so I ordered that hahaha.)

We walked a very long way to Costa Sands Pasir Ris! And waited outside our chalet M07(07 right! or isit 08) while wenyun and a few people went to get keys!

Xianyue forever damn slow I realised :o We walk at the speed of snails lah! We will somehow end up lagging behind every time hahaha!

The chalet had two storeys, and it had one room where I heard the entire gang of people who slept over, stayed in hahaha. And they had like 5 people on two merged single beds, a few people on the floor and the rest on some mattress hahaha.

First activity we did was… To go and buy bubbletea!(for weiqian, yifei and me lah) And then we went to find the rest at NTUC hahaha where they bought MANY huge bottles of drinks.

Then the next activity we did was to cycle(not for me, weiyi and munfoong lah). The rest cycled for one hour, while the three of us sat by the sea and enjoyed the nice nice seabreeze!

And then..we went for dinner at justAcia hahaha where the people sitting behind weiqian, yiheng and me had super 激烈 movements :o And because the chairs were connected, so we always kena-ed hahaha. But the people at our table had a nice chat yeah? :D And guess what, hahaha xianyue was the last to finish dinner(not surprising hahaha)

And then we went to play pool hahaha

Weiqian and I were in charge of looking at yiheng and yizuo play hahaha –.- And then yifei came to join us after she got her ez-link card and after she and sng zheng played at the arcade to pass the time because we all needed some identification before we can go into the pool place hahaha :D (and the person chose to keep my IC :( weiqian said cos I had an old face so sad! somemore my IC photo so ugly)

Haha and at some point in time, weiqian and I left the chalet and made our way home!

Reached home a bit before 12 :O Realised there’s no photos or anything :/

SCHOOL’S GONNA START! :(

No comments: