Okay, so the other day (Friday to be exact), Claudia and I went to orchard for post-exams celebrations hahaha and finally tried this udon place that's been on my food hunt list for damn long already. (I forgot what we ate for lunch............ OH WE ATE MARCHE LOLOL cos suaku claudia (she called herself suaku one ok) hasnt tried marche before in her 20 years of life in singapore)
Atsu atsu tan tan udon, $9
Slightly spicy and cold. Could have been hotter. I doubt it's to do the fact that we shoot first then eat lol cos it wasn't exuding smoke from the start either. So i doubt it was very hot to begin with. And i like my food hot.
Taste wise, i can't really remember oops. Udon's slightly hard i think. I would prefer it a little softer. The portion was a little small too. I think im biased because once the food's not hot, the battle's half lost (to me, that is). This place has won a lot of positive reviews online and there's a queue when we left too.
Would be a good choice for a quick and affordable meal in town.
They have this system of ordering first before getting seats though. There were some people who went to "chope" seats first and they were then politely asked to go to the counter instead.
Tsuru Koshi Udon
Takashimaya Shopping Centre #B2,Food Centre
391 Orchard Road
Singapore 238872
P.S another post below this on The Line at Shangri-la lol
No comments:
Post a Comment