PW IS LIKE ULTIMATE SIANNESS. :( IT WILL ALL BE OVER ON 11NOV HOHOHO ACTUALLY I CAN WAIT COS I DONT WANT OP TO COME :O I SERIOUSLY HAVE PROBLEMS SPEAKING IN FRONT OF A CROWD, MUCH LESS COME UP WITH A GOOD ANSWER TO A QUESTION D:
btw i have been playing cookie dozer on my ipod since forever HAHAHA it's not that nice actually lol and now my ipod died on me!
SUDDEN CN BLUE/KPOP CRAZE AHAHAHA
THIS SONG IS REALLY NICE BTW IT REMINDS ME OF I'M YOURS BY JASON MRAZ.
and im quite sad that i take so long to process every single cantonese word i hear in the cantonese song cheowying and i heard in trixy's mp3 today :( AT LEAST I RECOGNISED "GEI DOR GEI DOR" FROM ANOTHER SONG AHAHAHAHAH is this the way to spell it lol~
im quite sad that i cant understand it when i first hear it lahhhh by the time i think i understand then i already forgot what was that line alr! siannnnn :( to think that i can understand what my parents say to each other when they communicated in cantonese. RUSTY ALREADYYYY LAH to think that i use to speak a bit to my grandma last time aiz.
i cant find any motivation to do any work at all these few days. only work that i have actually been doing is math (i still got do okay even though i didnt finish it in time for math tutorial today!)
and i think i can be really brave~~~ i actually watched that korean horror movie on okto last night ALL BY MYSELF hahahaha but it's actually not that bad cos 1. i didnt understand a single word so by the end of the movie i still didnt get what happened cos i didnt follow the subtitles 2. scary parts are all like the people themselves hahaha (sometimes they are possessed, sometimes they are hanging from some rope) and obviously i didnt bother looking at such parts ahahahah
2 comments:
HARLOWS GEI DOR GEI DOR AHAHAHAHHA (Y) Aiyah I also cannot understand this band sing sometimes cus they talk v.fast the 抒情 ones easier to remember HEH HEH HEH
PW SUGZ CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE OVERZZZ Omg damn fast only leh!! Not that we have been on track but cant believe it's ending SO EXCITEDZ.
ASLDKHALKDJHALSDJK
Sian
GO WATCH JAMES ON SUNDAY LEH! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA EH SINCE WHEN DID YOU COMMENT :O SHIT THIS SHOWS THAT I HAVENT BEEN DOING MY PW~ WHAT AM I DOING HERE :(
HAHAHAH DAMNNNN FAST only can catch the gei dor gei dor hoho cos i only heard that part :D haahahaha
HAHAHA YEAHHH IT'S GONNA ENDDDDDDDD I DONT WANT OP THOUGH SIANZ IT'S 3432663542143634 TIMES WORSE THAN I&R AND WR AND WHATEVER SHIT WE HAVE BEEN DOING :(
hahahahahahahahhahaha i will be in that area anyway~~~~~~ scarli he look beng again :o
Post a Comment