Saturday, 27 November 2010

Nothing better than you~

You, you, you, you~

---


Recently, Cheowying has been damnnn amusing :D:D:D ahahaha very amused by her (esp last friday! I have never seen such a kua zhang cheowying before~~) (:
Shan't mention any details hahaha otherwise she will kill me :o

I am very tempted to make the chocolate cornflakes that Sherm has been making! :D They are damn damn damn nice! The white chocolate one damn nice too! :D But no one to share it with since nobody's going to school anymore so I doubt I will meet with anyone too :(

Btw the title has got nothing to do with anything thank you very much don't let your imagination run wild (: Even if it has got anything to do with anything, I also don't want to tell you~ HAHAHA okay joking =.=

(This post is damn random!)

I missed the Ruien show today! :( Why is it at 11am of all times! I was still sleeping HAAHAH consequence of sleeping too late :( I don't even remember watching it last time :( All the more should watch but guess what, I missed the first episode! Aiya! (there's a very apt emoticon ahahaha but not for me to use~ i also don't wanna use hahah)

Shit I just thought of two of the amusing things Cheowying did in the past two weeks again haha she's damn amusing!!!! :D

I'm playing bejeweled blitz now! I suck at it now :( Shall pull up my socks yeah!


Claudia's back! :D We need to buy Shiyun's and Yifei's presents soon! Damn belated already =.=

I'm not excited for Japan yet -.- Bet it's gonna be damn cold hahaha if only can see snow again but we're not going Hokkaido even though I wanted to but I bet we will freeze there if we go in mid Dec! Oh I'm quite sad that the itinery's (however you spell it) damn boring though :( It's seriously DAMN BORING somemore learn what dance lah I'm sure I will do it =.= Aiz

(This post is really damn random)

Haven't been doing work :( I'm a pig! I fell asleep on the sofa again on thursday =.= It's been a while since that happened ahaha

Haven't bought Jolin's album yet.. I am a lousy fan hahaha no $$ lah :(

I AM TOO LAZY TO TRANSFER THE PHOTOS FROM MY CAMERA TO THE COM :(
SORRY TRIXY AND SHERM HAHAHA YOUR PHOTOS ARE STILL IN MY CAMERA SINCE ER DUNNO WHEN HAHA


Will be missing tuition for CIP and I just realised it means that I will be missing two weeks' worth of lessons consecutively leh hmm haha nevermind :D

Okay I think I have run out of random stuff to say already! I have been sitting in front of the com since after lunch =.= SUCH A PIG :(

byebye

No comments: