Monday, 15 December 2008

i am not posting about lzx i promise!

here realplayer is real cute :D haha look at this


hahaha the head of the squirrel(is that a squirrel or beaver or whatever!) and the head of the sheep moves to the music lorh which happens to be........(i said i am not posting about lzx! so i shant :D) and look at the sheep's tongue! haha -.- oh and it's called annabelle -.- no i didnt name it okay! i am not that lame! it's the name of the visualisation(is that what you call it)

okay that's all. SEE I DIDNT POST OR MENTION LZX EXCEPT FOR THOSE TIMES I MENTION HIM TO SAY THAT I AM NOT POSTING ABOUT HIM! :D i admire my self control in this aspect haha.

oh and we didnt go on the flyer ytd cos it was raining a lot ytd ):


i got a new wallet yay!

No comments: