Just when I thought I'm finally getting the hang of school, and when things seemed quite slack, WOOSH came a ton of deadlines and piles of tutorials and assignments. Four weeks into school, and every week I only look forward to the end of Friday. Thursdays and Fridays are the worst because they are tutorial and seminar days. So much for TGIF eh? Once 2.30pm comes, I do feel happy though but soon enough Wednesday is here again and the cycle starts again.
Of course I shouldn't be here now. I don't even know what I'm doing here. A lot has happened somehow, and I do feel somewhat troubled and stressed and frustrated. Ranted a lot the past few days. Things are really different here, takes some getting used to.
But for now, life sucks.
I miss jc life, I want to go back to rj, where it feels more like home, where there's all my favouritest people in the world within my reach. Heck the sucky like hell results, heck the inferiority, heck everything.
I just want some sense of familiarity, something for me to hold on to, and not lose myself in this mess.
This shouldn't be a emo post because this isn't a emo blog, but this week has been overwhelming.
No comments:
Post a Comment