Sometimes when the mind is empty, you end up thinking about more stuff. Thinking too much can be a problem, yet not thinking about some stuff doesn't seem to be a feasible choice since it probably won't happen anyway.
On a side note, posted the above rather confusing act cheem sentences because I am too bored since my Firefox refused to work and I have nothing constructive to do and I can only blog from the phone.
On yet another side note, MR BEAN is very funny (L) !
And good news, I'M ABOUT TO FINISH STAGE ONE OF DRIVING IN THE NEXT LESSON (lesson no. 6). The review was supposed to be during today's lesson, but there wasn't enough time to get out of ssdc and onto the roads so yah have to continue next lesson. It feels good when the instructor says "good" in response to your driving skills like after making a turn/ managing to gauge the distance and squeezing the car between the two poles LOL. :) I feel so accomplished HAHA lol still got more stages to go, and yet I so fast happy alr -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment