3 weeks of work just passed like that, and now I only have a month left. Don't know as of now if I will miss anyone or anything there yet. :/
Haven't started being excited about my family's holiday in june yet. It's real long, I think I will miss my bed and my home and my friends :( But of course, I will enjoy the cooling air there and the new experience. Have never been there before, should start looking forward to it (though I still haven't reconciled with the fact that there's probably no shopping at all in this trip, and it's mostly looking at the beauty of the flora and fauna in the area, and not architecture etc.) Hope we get a good tour group and a good tour leader hahah read about horrible tour leaders on the forum. Okay, now I'm getting a little more hyped up actually haha. I am quite disappointed with the fact that we don't have an extra day at the start to roam around now :( But if it means cheaper fares then I suppose it's all for the better.
I'm starting to ramble :(
Was real slack at work today. I think it's my slackest day since my first day, maybe even slacker than my first day...
AND UNRIDDLE 2 JUST ENDED TODAY :( VERY VERY VERY SAD EPISODE. I CRIED QUITE BADLY, AND IM NOT BEING BIASED OK.
And now im v sad that there's no unriddle 2 to look forward to everyday anymore :( will miss watching it every night
I LOVE LOVE LOVE HU XIAOMAN AND DABAO AND YUZE.
![]() |
| source: channel 8 facebook page |
MY FAVE 最火搭檔
and on a side note, of course i haven't forgotten my other idols hahaha
new song and i kinda like it already (except there's one part which sounds a lil weird to me)
some things I wish I never knew

No comments:
Post a Comment