有些東西,有些機會,錯過了就沒有了。這道理其實滿基本的,可是很多人都不懂得如何去把握,等到錯過了才來後悔。BUT 太遲了...
HAHA typing in chinese makes something more cheem cos what im gonna type soon is so lame...
the above is a 道理 that i 領悟-ed during the weekend cosssssss i saw something that i wanted on some blogshop but i didnt go buy it immediately, AND THEN WHEN I NEXT WENT TO THAT SITE, IT WAS SOLD OUT. SAD TTM. happened a few times alr somemore...
HAHAH SEE TOLD YOU IT WAS LAME.
but whatever's in chinese above is applicable in many other life experiences too actually. like really really. haha not being lame anymore...
IM BORED NOW HAHA, TOO BORED. OH AS CAN BE SEEN I HAVE BEEN BLOG SHOPPING, OR RATHER BLOG WINDOW SHOPPING QUITE OFTENLY COS I REALLY HAVE NTH TO DO :( I REFUSE TO WATCH ANY SHOWWWWWW ONLINE! OTHER THAN XIAOZI WHICH IS ENDING SOON. AFTER WATCHING XIAOZI TODAY, IM HAVING A HEADACHE NOW. THOUGH I KNOW THE TWO ARE NOT RELATED, BUT STILL HAHA THERE'S NTH I CAN DO NOW.
OH maybe cos i didnt have my caffeine fix today, that's why? :( haha cos my mother's friend helped to buy my fave coffee from msia (which ntuc doesnt carry.) like last mon so i have been drinking a cup everyday from tue onwards :O but most of the time, i really needed it though :(
very random video of lzx imitating someone hahaha actually can start watching from 0.47 if you want lol. now the chorus stuck in my head.........
oh anw had dinner with the relatives who came on sat hahah and it wasnt thattttt awkward lahh i suppose anw i always v quiet one~
No comments:
Post a Comment