Friday, 14 October 2011

FAREWELL

Farewell assembly today. Mixed feelings haha.
Regret cos quite a few bonds weakened over these two years though other bonds were strengthened. Hopefully can 補救 after A levels :/
Scared cos I dunno what lies in front of me.
Worried cos A levels are so damn freaking near.
Sad cos 11S07B wont ever step into A78 anymore, the classroom we are so used to after these 9months plus, the classroom I recognize as being next to the toilet so no need to be scared that I will enter the wrong classroom haha.
Happy cos we came together as a co batch today even though co farewell was quite long ago.

Thank you mr tan for the cake and personalized notes!
Thank you 11S07B and RJCO for the memories!


On a side note,doesn't really feel like it's farewell cos we will still be gg back to school haha so not a lot of 感想 yet.
JIAYOU people with studying,whoever still reads this and whoever who doesn't read this haha! (:

No comments: