TOMORROW’S SYF!
Time has really passed very very fast and RJCO has gone through so so so much together and i believe that everything will be worth it!(: Everyone should put all the unhappiness, all the unproductive pracs and all the weird things that happened behind their backs and perform together as ONE RJCO tomorrow! :D Even though I probably don’t have any 資格 to say all these haha cos I’m a nobody afterall haha but I’m still gonna say it-- I believe that WE CAN DO IT!:D Regardless of whether the results are fair/just, so long as we do our best, that’s all matters! :D
But on the other hand, sorry for all the random 雜音s, for the out of tune notes, for the 怎麽樣也放不開的我(but i personally feel that now better alr lah haha I THINK?) :O and for all the random mistakes here and there!
TOMORROW WILL BE FINE AND WE WILL DO WELL SO LONG AS WE BELIEVE AND DO OUR BEST! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment