如果有一天,你發現你根本就放不下,那你會怎麽做?
It probably wouldn’t mean a lot to many people, but oh well. That sense of attachment after so many years isn’t something I can forget about in just one, two days or one, two weeks. Maybe all I need is even more time yeah. (: One day I will 徹底的放下, and all that’s left will be a beautiful memory. :D
(but it’s actually my own fault :( not putting in enough effort, etcetc)
…
Anyway, today I did two good deeds hohoho :D
1. When I was on the way to school, I met this auntie lah then she asked me to lend her pen, so I lent lah. But the sad thing was cos she write on her hand, so the ink can’t really come out lah, so yeah that’s the sad thing :( Then I didn’t have any other pen so aiya :(
2. While on the way back to school with people’s dinners, there’s this auntie who asked me to help hold her grandson’s hand while he got on and off the escalator cos she herself was carrying many things and needs to hold on to the handrail herself. Aiya the boy quite cute somemore he hold my hand hold until so tight haha so cute :D (i think im just touched by the trust he can have in a complete stranger just cos his grandma asked him to hold my hand haha guess that’s the beauty of the innocence of children yeah? but that innocence must never ever be exploited :@ ) But haha got sad thing also haha cos before that I completely didn’t understand where she said she wanted to go haha but luckily got ze qing there hahah so not that bad yeah. Then after that they boy said byebye to us :DDD So happy after that hehe
…
Today made me forget about my bad dream :) But then now I’m reminded of it again aiya so lame –.- I really wish it wouldn’t happen in real life otherwise I will be damn sad + 不知所措 :O
It was really so so so damn realistic :( ARGH.
May I forget about it soon!
…
On a side note, loving 孫燕姿’s newest album :D
No comments:
Post a Comment