HAHA i havent collected my preordered album cos it isnt here yet (i searched hmv for it and it wasnt anywhere to be found and cos im too lazy to ask the sales ppl, so there)
Feeling damn sian now :( Weird stomachache somemore aiz. (bet claudia passed it to me haha jkjk)
Should do human geog essay but feeling too lazy on a Sunday night
Listening to Jolin’s old songs and I don’t know why but somehow, it seems like I have decided to not go for her concert since 1. there’s nobody to go with :( 2. I don’t feel any sense of urgency to find someone to go with though I would really like to go :( 3. it’s too expensive (if want good seats lah)
But anyway, just in case anyone wants to go…
Jolin’s concert’s on 7MAY2011(2 days before syf :o), a SATURDAY, at SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM! I can’t remember the time but er it should be 8PM! Tickets are priced at 228 for cat 1, 198(i think) for cat 2, and i cant rmb the rest(but also very ex one) but the cheapest tickets are either sold out or they only have single seats left. If you wanna go, tell me k we can go together hahaha
Time passes too quickly, which is a very very sad thing. And Feb’s coming to an end though it seemed like it just started.
No comments:
Post a Comment