Monday, 25 October 2010

YELLOW CHAIN OUTSIDE MY WINDOW PART II

HAHAHAHAHA BTW TRIXY THOUGHT OF THE CREATIVE TITLE (LOOK ABOVE) :D I ADDED THE "PART II" HAHAHA AND THERE REALLY IS A YELLOW CHAIN OUTSIDE MY WINDOW LOL.

trixy left my house already but i still cant think of what to blog. hmmmmz.

i need to add some life into my life~~~ to make it more happening ahahaha :D

so how what should be done hahahahhaha

i shall start by.........
doing my math tutorial ahaha -.- im not serious

okay i realised i always sound like i'm talking to myself every time i post.
I shall start posting with punctuation now. :)
Oh by the way, Trixy's posts are all very funny and interesting! :D We 研究-ed them when she was here. :D

This is such a lame post (as usual).
I am watching some cop show on channel u now. It's quite nice! :D


Also, Trixy agrees that it's scary to watch the ghost+funny show that was shown on Channel 8 the other day in my house. See, I didn't get scared for nothing. :)

(haha it sounds so weird to post in proper english.)


We need to do PW soon!~

No comments: