my blog's not interesting HAHAHA good what like that people wont come after some time then no need to bother about whether it's okay to say stuff not haha..
i hope i can stay awake till damn late again today so i can work on the stupid PI. oh and not have a headache tmr haha..
IM VERY SAD HOW COME MY ERHU IS SOME FACTORY MADE ERHU. I GOT CHEATED LAH CAN WHO WAS THAT PERSON AGAIN HUH KEEP ON SAY GOOD GOOD HUH. THAT HUANG WEN CAI PERSON WHO HAPPENED TO BE THERE AT THE SHOP TUNING DUNNO WHAT OMG AND I WAS STUPID ENOUGH BACK THEN. I THINK I WAS SEC3 AIZ.
i want to use my cousin's erhu! he probably doesnt need it anymore but so random hahaha..
NOT GOING FOR JAY CHOU CONCERT ANYMORE. NOT THINKING ABOUT IT ALSO. SO WASTE MONEY CAN SO EXPENSIVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment