Thursday, 22 November 2007

I think I am crazy. THREE posts in ONE day can! and all within like THREE HOURS?! haha. anyway I am here 'cause i forgot that I am going to cut my hair this saturday xD so excited! (: and hopefully I can get my new phone this saturday too. Bugis is a nice place xD Oh I didn't mention that my father asked me to do a presentation on why I should have a new phone. It's a very dots thing actually lerh. But I did it. And successfully came up with 10 GOOD reasons(one of the requirements) on why I should change my phone, thanks to shi tian, claudia and shiyun! (: THANK YOU THANK YOU! Without them, I wouldn't have been able to do it. Now comes the convincing part. And I am mot ashamed of this, but the powerpoint is so plain. And it reminds me of RS.(ahh the horror.)
Oh and I am reading THE QUEEN AND I by Sue Townsend, the author of that Adrian Mole book.(: It's quite an entertaining read. OMG I SOUND SO ER..okay I don't know what I wanted to say.sort of forgot. My English is rather good today(:
And I don't want tomorrow to come. Probably going to die. badly too.
Someone save me, would you?(: Maybe I will survive, I have been through it before(not this bad) but still yea.(: I can do it. shi 做得到 de :D YA. I have to survive, otherwise how am I going to bake with shiyun and claudia on tuesday? HAHA so exciting!
And I want to go out with sheena and shi tian and hejia! So sad prisyong leaving for australia this saturday. I will like totally miss her can! She is always the one cheering us up, being ever so ego and just plain funny and amusing!(: Will miss her like crazy.


This post will be the last post today. And I can't believe I said I lost the blogging mood. Maybe I really did, and so it suddenly came today. And I guess that explains the three posts.(:

No comments: